Monday, December 22, 2008

Saves The Day "Through Being Cool Sessions"


I'm not sure if I'm the only poster on this blog who likes this band, but hopefully someone reading likes them! Basically this is the band goofing around in the studio, playing songs from Can't Slow Down, and Through Being Cool. It's a really fun listen, and is really cool, because it almost has kind of a vibe like you're hanging out, listening to the band practice. I got this off of a fan site a few years back. It's a regular listen for me. Hopefully people enjoy this!

1. Intro
2. All-Star Me
3. The Choke
4. Interlude
5. Shoulder To The Wheel
6. Holly Hox, Forget Me Nots
7. The Last Lie I Told
8. Houses And Billboards
9. Sometimes, New Jersey
10. California (Instrumental)
11. The Vast Spoils Of America (From The Badlands Through The Ocean)
12. Hold (Various Mishaps)
13. Hold


Download

No comments: