Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bitter Tongues "Clovis"

You know how most bands say "we're influenced by/sound like Quicksand, man!" and then you listen to them and find out it's total bullshit? That's not how it goes with this. These dudes sound legit like Quicksand. A more pissed off Quicksand. Which is awesome.

Fuck the label it was put out on, though. I'll probably get sued for posting this even though the label and band both aren't even operating anymore. Maybe I'll get sued less cause they're my buds and I want to spread good jams that a shit label sat on and did nothing for? It's better than no promotion. My old band was supposed to do a split with these dudes but it never came to be since both bands seemingly just ate shit and broke up.

If you dig it, message the band on their myspace and see if they have copies. I urge you to give the band your money, and not the profiteering shits that clutter the independent music community.

Delicious Latkes

No comments: