Friday, December 19, 2008

Tiltwheel "Sister Series" 7"

Ok, so I'm just going to outright say that Tiltwheel has rapidly become one of my favorite bands ever. Probably one of my favorite pop punk/power pop? bands ever.

This 7" is part of a series of 7"s called the "Sister Series". The idea is to do sort of a split idea, but on two separate 7"s (in this case, the other 7" is done by Toys That Kill), and even have each band cover one of the other band's songs on their 7". It's pretty rad.

First song is one of the most positive and awesome songs about friendship ever. I love it.

I shouldn't even have to tell you that you should buy this. Fucking go buy it. it's mad cheap and it's available from the following places as well as the Toys That Kill portion! Buy the fucker from these places:

Accident Prone
Little Type (this is where i ordered it!)

Dinky Licker.

No comments: